Is your team staying on top of all the nitty-gritty details that Interior Design projects demand?
As you know, project management for Interior Design teams requires the graceful juggling of a thousand different plates.
Managing all of the details and decisions can be overwhelming, especially if you are working with tools not equipped to handle the specific complexities this industry demands.
Gather was made by and for Interior Designers to help teams of designers, project managers, coordinators, purchasers, librarians, and stakeholders manage projects with ease.
- Organize projects visually.
- Source products from any website 4x faster.
- Ensure all your team’s resources are in one place.
- Stay on top of important status dates.
- Communicate with your client and team from any location.
- Produce reports and design deliverables in seconds.
- Stop “misplacing” important project information.
- Getting lost in endless email threads that slow everyone down.
Curate and Discuss Ideas
Collect images for discussion with your team or client. Create boards of visual ideas, upload floorplans, introduce members of the team and more. Idea Boards are flexible enough to allow for interesting design conversations to flow naturally.
Email threads are not an efficient place to discuss product or material ideas or details. In Gather, you just pop one open and see all of the back-and-forth in one place.
Share Files and Resources
Every project in Gather has its own special place to store and share files. You can upload your own so you can share with your team, stakeholders, or clients. In addition, any file that is output from Gather’s amazing Export Engine is saved automatically for later reference or sharing.