Is your team saving, sharing, and reusing product information as effectively as possible?
What happens when a designer on your team needs to select a product for a project?
Maybe she’ll search the internet for what she is looking for. Maybe she knows exactly which vendor to use, and will navigate directly to the website.
But when your team saves images and information, where is it stored? On their personal desktop? To a folder on a company server (where it’s nearly impossible to find anything)?
With Gather, every member of your team can save information into a common database. Then, anyone else on the team can access it from any location (remote, home, office...anywhere).
- Save product images & information from supplier websites directly to your private company-wide database.
- Search, filter, and find anything in your secure library instantly.
- Work from a cloud-based shared search engine that’s accessible from any location.
- Easily respecify items from your library into new projects and eliminate double-entry and data inconsistencies.
- Stop entering the same data over and over (and over) again.
- No more making mistakes entering data when specifying products.
- Quit hoarding resources between team members.
Never lose material, furnishings, or equipment information again.
The zero-hassle solution to collecting, managing, and sharing design information as a team.
Save Product Info Directly to Your Library
Clip images and information to your Gather library directly from supplier websites. Source products 400% faster than saving them manually.
Search & Find Everything from Anywhere
Once you save something to Gather, it’s available for everyone on your team to search, filter, and re-specify. From any location on Earth.
Ensure Your Team is Working Together Effectively
With Gather, your whole team can discuss ideas, selections, and keep projects on track. Even collaborating with clients and stakeholders is a breeze.